Well, I’ve said I’m on a budget… but that doesn’t mean I can’t lust after some things! Just like the fashion runways work as great style inspiration, beautiful home decor and items do the same!
- These bird mugs from RossLab on Etsy are just stunning… and they remind me of my old header!
- These hanging planters from ModCloth are fun- really modern but in such serene colors!
- I’ve had my eye on this gorgeous print by Tina Crespo on Society6 for months now. I might have to finally get my hands on it…
- I’m sure many of you have seen Anthropologie’s famous Flamenco Shower Curtain before. It’s definitely stunning, but at $118, waaaayyy above my decorating budget! We don’t have any shower curtains lying around our house, so we had to spring for one for my apartment, and I found a version of Anthro’s curtain for $20! Win.
- Speaking of Anthro, aside from my love for pretty much everything in their home wares, I am swooning over this dreamy duvet…
- ... and this rustic chair. Luckily, we have an abundance of vintage chairs around here, some of which I will be taking with me!
- Ruche has such simple, beautiful things. I might not need to spend $5 plus shipping on matches, but this coral matchbox is just so lovely.
- I’ve told myself sternly that I will definitely find gorgeous vintage salt and pepper shakers at the Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market on the cheap, but ModCloth has so many adorable ones!
- And just for fun, this would be nice. Just sayin’.
Anything you have your eye on lately?